Roger C. Hobbs, managing member of Century American Regional Center, has been a real estate developer since 1973 operating under the name The R.C. Hobbs Company.
The R.C. Hobbs Company (RCH) is a proven management team with unique capabilities and extensive experiences in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate development, including the highly-specialized field of large-scale master planned community development.
From project conception through build-out, RCH provides the full spectrum of real estate planning, entitlement processing, construction, sales and marketing and development/design controls necessary to successfully resolve contemporary development issues and achieve business plan goals in an ever-changing marketplace.
In its efforts to position itself as the “community builder of choice”, RCH has assembled a management team of seasoned professionals who have been responsible for highly successful and award-winning residential development programs. Achievements of the RCH Core Management Team include:
- Constructed and sold over 5,000 homes ranging from custom home lots through single-family detached and townhouse configurations to rental housing projects. Market value of homes built is over $600 million;
- Delivered general plan amendments, specific plan and planned community zoning, development and school agreements and subdivision maps for over 4,000 homes, plus supportive commercial, business park and public/quasi-public land uses;
- Managed the formation of assessment districts and Mello Roos community facilities districts providing over $150 million in low-interest bond financing;
- Directed the detailed infrastructure planning, design and improvements for more than 1,200 acres of land;
- Formulated and implemented innovative builder-cooperative master merchandising programs for planned communities, resulting in successful grand-openings and subsequent sales momentum;
- Served as Residential Development Manager, or fee homebuilder, for several Southern California homebuilding projects totaling more than 1200 homes. Exceeded client’s business plan revenue expectations while reducing both construction cost and construction schedule.